An abnormal growth of cells in the brain is called a brain tumor. Brain tumors may be malignant (cancerous) or benign (non-cancerous). Brain cancers (malignant) include of primary brain tumors .This starts in the brain and almost never spread to other parts of the body.
Cancer cells grow to form a mass of cancer tissue that interferes with brain functions such as muscle control, memory, sensation and other normal body functions.
Stages of Brain Cancer
Brain cancer is usually stages on a scale of 1 to 4, based on how quickly they are growing and their ability to invade nearby tissue. Grades 1 and 2 are the slowest growing and are called low-grade cancer, grade 4 is the fastest growing:
The tissue is benign. The cells look nearly like normal brain cells, and they grow slowly.
The tissue is malignant. The cells look less like normal cells than do the cells in a grade 1 tumor.
The malignant tissue has cells that look very different from normal cells. The abnormal cells are actively growing and have a distinctly abnormal appearance.
The malignant tissue has cells that look most abnormal and tend to grow quickly.
Brain Cancer Symptoms
Headaches are often the first symptom of a brain cancer. The headaches can be mild, severe, persistent, or come and go.
Other symptoms include:
- Difficulty speaking, or remembering words.
- Disturbed vision, hearing, smell or taste.
- Seizures: severe or mild as in a fleeting disturbance of awareness, sensation or jerking muscles.
- Weakness or paralysis in part of the body.
- Loss of balance
- General irritability, drowsiness or a change in personality.
- Nausea and vomiting.
If brain cancer suspects, the Physician may check how different parts of the brain are functioning by checking the patient’s reflexes, muscle strength, ability to feel pin pricks and to distinguish between hot and cold.If you have the above brain cancer symptoms, you can go to KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia to meet Chinese Master. The best treatment is provided to all the brain cancer patients.
Brain Cancer Factors
The development aboutbrain cancer identifies the following as factors:
- Many seem to have a genetic factor towards developing brain cancer when someone in the family had the condition in the past.
- Certain individuals are at a higher risk for developing this condition due to the fact that they work in certain professions, those that work for oil production.
- Radiation exposure may result in brain cancer.
- Smoking has been established as a common risk factor of developing this form of cancer.
- Others of risks include the use of sweeteners that are artificial, cell phone use, consistent computer exposure, head traumas, and even consuming foods that are processed and heated in a microwave.
If you had been diagnosed with Brain Cancer, it is important to make an appointment with Chinese master at KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment as soon as possible. Many cases of brain cancer may be resolved immediately if they are caught early enough.
|Brain Cancer Treatment – Research by KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment by Chinese master|
KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture by Chinese master treatment options for the brain cancer based on types of cancer, the stages of cancer, overall health and preferences. So someone who has brain cancer doesn’t be trauma and sadness because Chinese master can help and guide them to solve this disease.
KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment are famous through the world because Chinese master save more patients around the world. They were very lucky and be happy and called master as a magician. His treatment are no side effect and without any surgery that using a special natural herbal in 4th generation and the best of acupuncture researching in 140 years ago.
Many cases of brain cancer may be resolved immediately if they are caught early enough to see Chinese master at KL kuala Lumpur Malaysia herbal and acupuncture treatment. Chinese Master herbal and acupuncture treatment can also help the last stage brain cancer patient to release the pain and control the symptoms.